Sunday, June 28, 2009

AANOTHER DDIMENSION = JAVIER TELLEZ

Javier Tellez - Founder of Aanother Ddimension...featured me on his blog!

I have become good friends with Javier Tellez. We met via MYSPACE.COM. Javi asked me if I would be interested in having clothing made for, my band, VEGA. I checked his garments out and oh boy let me tell ya, I was impressed! Therefore I said "You make the clothing & I'll wear the clothing." There's an ingenious force driving Javier's creativity. Most importantly he loves what he does :)

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT HIS BLOG! AA.DD. BBLLOOGG



This is a picture of me wearing one of his hooded pieces.


Javier you are a special person!

-Ronnie

4 comments:

Aanother Ddimension said...

- You are the man!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes were about 210 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 180 dollars on every page. But completely I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?