Friday, September 18, 2009

VY EEZ EVREE VUN EN ZEE ZURICH SO REECH?

My knowing, human, homo-sapien body is stationed UPon a cushioned chair in a hotel room in where the open balcony door in front of me, allows in air. The air traveling through my raven hair is Zurich air. I obtain specialized optical lenses to see air molecules with. Each atom has a smily face on it. The brisk breeze enters gently.

It...enters...gently...baby...

Audibly, I grasp air conditioning units and heavy breathing. Equally spaced and rhythmic. Inhaling and exhaling could be an inspiration for a song...at least the song's initial groove. Some are cooling off while napping. Jason y Alan are hopefully dreaming of my sensational dance musings or gargantuan guitar serenatas (sirens are singers who lull in sailors to slice UP then feast upon) (in spanish a "serena" translates into the English word "mermaid"). I dream about underwater adventures...i'm that kind of merman

An adventure is more beautifully & possibly so once time is washed and whisked away by waves. The experience of a venture having an extra enriching quality to it is determined by how timeless the situation becomes. Incoming is an outcome.

I have a newly purchased item from a store called the GLOSS. The item is a shirt with a print on it. The print is a photograph or The Yardbirds and of Jane Birkin. Overlaid on the photo (in red) and in all capital letters is the title of the film "BLOW UP" (directed by Michelangelo Antonioni in 1966). This is one of my favorite movies particularly because The Yardbirds perform in a scene. Jane Birkin also graces the film. She has special qualities that many humans do not obtain. I am mostly passionate for artistic qualities in any noun. That last sentence may not have been clear in the usual sense but I ALWAYS know what I verbally display. Please excuse my taste in thinking. I have been eating tasty food in Zurich though (smily face).


THIS IS THE SHIRT! JCDC DENIM edited by LEE COOPER


I like the contrast between the lifeless crowd and the riled-UP blowed-UP yardbirds. It's not until Jeff Beck-ola smashes his guitar that the audience shows emotion.


thus is thy trailer park

Tomorrow my agenda is this: Lava dripping faucet fills sink to create HELL-SINKI (because we are flying to Helsinki, Finland tomorrow)

Tomorrow we play at a place called NUDE and it's "Girls Night". INDEED indulge. Decadent Dance moves. Wooden shoes. Wooden floor. Friction....

CALENTURA Y FUEGO HASTA LUEGO LUEGO LUEGO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know who's the girl on the t-shirt but that SURE is not Jane Birkin!