Thursday, February 10, 2011

Golden Spine

You know, I be shining smiles lanterns all over the place, man.  I had a dream last night that I was the Harlem Globetrotters' coach but we were on a losing streak.  Then I converted the entire team into carrots and they all dunked.  We won never lost.  I made hummus with the giant carrots.  Giant produce began to manifest all around me and i began o experience all the textures in a much larger scale.  

The filters need to be changed.  We are all breathing in tarnished air particles that are left stagnant & floating through the air.  Our noses are clogging and we are feeding off of our own mucus. 

The only thing left to do is play guitar.  Sing then play more guitar. Play other instruments, then play more guitar.  Eat, sleep, dream, then play more guitar.  Exercise do yoga and meditate about guitar.



ron

ron 02
Thank you Topman for my wolf ring.  I called it Walter

ron 03
Scrollin'

ron 04

ron 06

ron 05

ron 07

ron 09

ron 08

ron 10

ron 11

ron 12

ron 13

ron 14

ron 15

ron 17

ron 16
I'm on a colorful mission that people say is impossible.

ron 19
Starting right now you gotta ask your self, "who do you love?"

ron 18
I'm happy that you put the turban on me baby ;)

ron 20
Here he is smiling next to the babes from WHITE LIGHTNING & SIX SIX SICK

GUCCI LOAFERS, RVCA LEATHER, LEVIS, CONFETTI EYES, TOPMAN THIS N THAT, RALPH LAUREN STRIPES.  I POP TRUNK AT THE THRIFT STORE ALL DAY ON ELEMENTARY KIDS

You gotta look real real beetch
RONNIE

No comments: