Monday, January 2, 2012

Held Motionless by Wonder




In Fort Worth, Texas, there are neighborhoods that have alley ways for your horse and carriage.






My fingers are currently working on finishing up a drawing.  I'd love to make a book out of all of my drawings in the next few months.  I just need a few more hours of work in order to have enough fodder for the creation of that book.





2012 will bring more walks outside.  The thought of interacting with nature, excites my senses!





This is what I wore for New Years.  Red leather tie with engraved design.  I found it at a thrift store in Fort Worth.  The silk button up shirt was found at a thrift store in San Fransisco, which is one of the best places to find extraordinary garments.  I would love to make a shirt with a similar concept.





These overly danced in Gucci loafers.  They are my favorite shoes to dance in.  I need to find a cobbler to remake these shoes for me.  I would modify a few of the details to better fit my foot if I engaged in this idea.





I saw a jet in the sky, several hours ago.  Where did I see the machine?  Leagues above me and the leaves on the tree.



I'm going to water my cactus now.
-Ronnie

No comments: