Friday, April 3, 2009

diamond driller: RONBON

I was thinking: if everyone donated their diamonds to a genius arkitekt(think of your favorite one) and the arkitekt built something out of it, the place would be most brilliant.

Nature has to be the best past time there is. Playing with or along with nature... Creating in concordance to nature... Observe what is around you.

Here is a photo of a worm. I feel good looking at it. When I was a kid, I could sit with my face really close to the ground for long periods of time just looking for creatures. I bet I could still do that now...

Click the link for the rest of the wormy photo shoot. Ntnl Ggrphc smells good to the eye.
Rainbow Rainbow Rainbow-Color Spectrum


check out my ETSY shop :)

My friend AL PAL has created a secondary musical outlet. The project is called Neon Indian. Please indulge your ears.

-RONBON

No comments: