Tuesday, February 28, 2012

RizeN


ALMOST FINISHED!!  This dot painting has taking so many collective hours.  I'm ready to start on a new one and hang this one by my bed.  I'm beginning to build up quite a personal paintings wall.  When I die there will be art to remember me by.  All I can think of is creating.  I can hardly understand the purpose of collecting and building up a library of other people's works.  My legacy shall not be one of a gatherer of objects that I can't create with or be inspired by.  everything I have has to have a special meaning to me.  In the coming years I will have more accumulated more hours of engaged creation.  I'm so happy with stepping back a few steps every so often to see all of the art that I have made.  This is a lovely extension of my accumulated thoughts and life experience.  You can tangibly see my human condition.  The music that i listen to and create to create visual art.  Re-representations of that and the positive feedback to more heavily vibrate the senses.
I'm very fortunate to have the people and circumstances in my life who and that have allowed me to further develop my skills and traits.  Thank you universal energy and all of the elements that are within me and that are available for me to manifest within myself in order to have the strong will to exponentially feel an ardent hunger for...all of it!!!!

Share and spread your love.
-Ronnie

2 comments:

printmeggin said...

Visual confirmation of your efforts. Nothing is more rewarding. Love.

printmeggin said...

Visual confirmation of your efforts. Nothing is more rewarding. Love.