Monday, June 28, 2010

Creators Projeck @ MILK Studios

Right before I go to Norway...

I want to tell you about how much fun I had stuffing & mixing science with technology, topped with music, into my brain.

I won't explain what your iris does. Just use it. Use your iris in conjunction with your other eye parts & see these photos.





Visionary Instrument's Video guitar @ Bonnaroo



Visionary Instrument's Video Guitar on Leanne

















Curiosity at it's apex



New shoes! I broke them in @ MILK Studios for our performance.





















This light installation went outside & in. Oscillation and drips manipulated into several patterns of time and number sequentially flowing to make something breathtaking.




All the raindrops are kisses from me.

( ( ( (((ROKARONY))) ) ) )

No comments: